Want to get your puppy off to a great start? The first few months of a puppy’s life are crucial for establishing good socialization habits that will last a lifetime. Puppy socialization classes from the Humane Animal Welfare Society of Waukesha will greatly benefit the newest member of your family.
HAWS is proud to present our Puppy Parties! Help your puppy develop crucial interactive skills that will help him/her stay socialized into adulthood. Interactive play is also a great way for your puppy to burn excess energy, leading to a more focused dog during training.
Puppy parties are for all dogs, ages 8 – 20 weeks. For smaller breeds or those puppies that are a bit shy, a separate play space will be provided.
To protect the health of puppies and people who participate in our community Puppy Parties, you must submit vaccination records prior to the start of Puppy Parties.
Required vaccinations for participation include parvovirus, distemper and bordetella. Puppies under the age of 20 weeks are not required to have had a rabies vaccination. Should you choose to forego the Bordetella Vaccination, you will be required to sign a Bordetella Waiver.
If there is a medical reason why your dog could not be vaccinated, please provide a waiver from your veterinarian in lieu of a vaccination certificate
Please call 262-542-8851, x114 with any questions, or for more information.
Puppy Party sessions are Sundays at3:15pm, 4:00pm, and 4:45pm.
Also available: OUTSIDE Puppy Party at 4:45pm. This session is weather dependent and, if canceled, there will be no refund given.
Fee: $6.00/pup for 30 minutes of playtime.
Pre-Registration is required.
Please register no later than 4pm on the Saturday before the date you plan to attend.
Please read the following information about our new procedures for HAWS DOG U Dog Puppy Parties, as of May 2020:
- ONLY SIX (6) puppies will be allowed per Party.
- Only one (1) person per puppy (if you will need assistance from another person in class please contact us at 262-542-8851 ext: 114 or [email protected]).
- You will not be able to register for back-to-back parties on the same day.
- Pre-Registration is required. We are no longer accepting walk-ins.
- Pre-Payment is required. We will not be accepting any forms of payment at the time of the party. Refunds will not be given if you are unable to attend a party.
- Proof of your puppy’s vaccinations must be seen prior to the start of party. They can be faxed to 262-542-8853, Attention: Ashley/Puppy Party or emailed to [email protected].
- Face Masks are REQUIRED for the humans in attendance. Instructors will likely wear masks, AS LONG AS the clients can hear. If not, the mask may be removed by the instructor for best voice projection. Masks will be worn for close contact assistance. HAWS will not be able to provide masks.
- Temperatures of all humans will be taken by the Instructor upon entrance to the party. If your temperature is above 100.4 degrees, you will be sent home.
- If you or any family members are showing any signs of sickness please DO NOT come to the party.
- Social Distancing will be required in the Puppy Party. Please make sure to stay at least 6 feet apart from the other party mates. There will be marked areas for each client to utilize during the party.
- We will be wiping down equipment/door knobs before/between/after each Puppy Party.
- We will have hand sanitizer available at multiple locations in each of our training rooms.
If registration form does not load correctly, please use this link: https://form.jotform.com/81654782648975