HAWS’ Pet Behavior Hotline is Always Here to Help! Need a little help to get over the rough spots with your pet? Not all problems need an office or home visit. Here are some great reasons to try the HAWS’ Pet Behavior Hotline first:
- Talking with a trainer or counselor can help you decide the best plan for dealing with your pet’s behavior issues.
- Convenience. You can call and leave a message any time, day or night.
- Calls are returned within 48 hours.
- Support is available 7 days a week.
- We’ll offer some helpful generic tips to try!
We’ll be happy to spend up to 15 minutes on the phone with you. This may be all you need to get your pet’s behavior back on track. Call our Behavior Hotline at 262-542-8851, x204